For the download and installation of the HP Printer Assistant on Windows 10, you can get the full feature software from the HP website itself for your printer.
Just to make sure HP Printer Assistant is not for Mac computers.
- Keep your printer on.
- Disconnect the cable from your printer in case the printer is connected to the PC with a USB cable. If needed, the software installation will inform you to do a cable connection.
- Now you have to move to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads.
- Click Printer if it displays this page Let’s identify your product to get started. Now, type the number of your printer model. And then tap Submit.
- If you want to change the operating system, just tap Change, choose your version, and then tap Change.
- Now, click on Download under the Driver heading.
- At the time of installation, choose the Typical or Recommended type of installation when the software installer prompts it.
How do I check my HP laptop battery health?
There are various options to check your HP Laptop battery health. If you have HP Support Assistant, you can check it with the help of it too. Here’s the procedure:
- Open HP Support Assistant in the Windows. (In case you don’t have the HP Support Assistant, you can download its latest version HP Support Assistant Website.
- Now click the My Devices tab and choose your PC from the device list.
- Click on the tab Troubleshooting and fixes and choose Battery Check.
- Have patience while the Battery Check completes
- Hurray! Your HP laptop battery health displays.