How to install 123 HP Envy 5536 Wireless Printer Setup?
Okay, so here we are to precede a successful installation of 123 HP Envy 5536 Wireless Printer Setup. But to do that we should know about the preparation of connection and about wireless (Wi-Fi) network. The first thing is we should arrange an HP printer on a wireless network, plug the printer into the network, and after that do the installation of the printer driver and software from the HP website from PC Windows. Choose Wireless as the connection type when requested during the installation. Now let’s go with the steps below for a successful installation.
Step 1: Make ready for the connection
Gather the network name and password, and turn on your router, printer, and computer, before setting up the printer on your wireless network.
And how’s it done?
Gather these items: Network name: SSID (Service Set Identifier), Network password (also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase), a computer connected to your wireless network, and Internet access.
Then assure that the router and computer are switched on and that your PC is connected to the same wireless network you would like the printer to connect to. Now, switch on the printer and set it close to your PC and within range of the router during the setup procedure. Disconnect any cables from the printer via USB or Ethernet.
Step 2: Connect to the Wireless network
The Wireless Setup Wizard provides an easy way for your printer to set up and manage the wireless connection.
- Turn on the printer unless switched on already.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the printer control panel. The Wireless Summary screen displays.
- Click Settings, and then press Wireless Setup Wizard.
- To connect the printer to your wireless network, follow the instructions in the control panel.
Step 3: Download and install the Software for Printer
Complete the setup of the wireless network connection through HP installation software.
- Move to 123.hp.com.
- Type your printer model number, and then tap Begin.
- To add the driver to your PC, Tap Download and press Open, Save, or Run in any windows that appear.
- Double click the driver in the Downloads section of the browser or in the Downloads folder on your PC to precede the driver installation.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete setup of the connection and installation of the driver
- To complete the registration and activation of the printer, return to the 123.hp.com page in your web browser.
There you go! Hope we able to help you J