123 HP Envy 7100 Printer Setup
- Ink Cartridge Errors
- No Connection after Router or Wi-Fi Settings Change
- ‘Alignment Unsuccessful’ Error Message Displays
- A ‘No AirPrint Printers Found’ Message Displays (iOS)
- A ‘Printer Isn’t Available’ Message Displays (Android)
- Find Your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password
- Firewall Blocking Driver Install or Printer Function (Windows)
- HP Instant Ink Troubleshooting
- Improving Scan Quality
- Is Windows on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Network Scanner Connection Error (Windows)
- Print Jobs Stuck in Queue Troubleshooting
Apple Computer Wireless Setup tool in HP Utility:
Open Finder, click Go in the top menu bar, click Applications, double-click the HP folder, and then double-click HP Utility.
From the All Settings tab, click Wireless Setup to launch the utility.
Figure: Wireless Setup tool in HP Utility
Wireless Setup tool in HP Utility
Add the printer through System Preferences:
Connect the printer to the network. Steps to connect vary by printer control panel type.
Printers with touchscreen or LCD menu displays: On the printer, select the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu, select Wireless Setup Wizard, and then follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer.
Printers without displays: Press the Wireless button to turn on the wireless radio.
Click the Apple menu, click System Preferences, and then click Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- Check if your printer name displays in the Printers list with Bonjour or Bonjour Multifunction as the Kind, and then do one of the following steps.
- If your printer is listed, remove and re-add the printer to confirm it is set up correctly. Click the printer name, click the minus sign to delete the printer, click the plus sign, click Add Printer or Scanner, click the printer name and then continue to the next step.
- If your printer is not listed, click the plus sign, click Add Printer or Scanner, click the name of your printer, and then continue to the next step.
- If your printer is not listed in the Add Printer or Scanner window, make sure the printer is connected to the same wireless network as your Mac. Try to add the printer again, and then continue to the next step.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and then select AirPrint or the printer name to complete the setup.