HP ENVY Photo 7134
How to Setup an HP Printer
To set up a printer for the first time, remove the printer and all packing materials from the box, connect the power cable, set control panel preferences, install the ink cartridges, and then load paper into the input tray.
Install & Align the ink cartridges
*Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the carriage is idle and silent before you proceed
- Remove the tape on the ink cartridges before inserting them in the carriage. Caution
- Close the cartridge access door & follow instructions on the printer.
- For print quality purposes, the printer may print an alignment page.
- Follow the instructions on the alignment page to complete the ink cartridge alignment.