Brother Industries is a Japanese multinational electronics corporation that produces quite a few merchandises such as printers, fax machines, computing device computers, etc. Despite it being the producer of quite a few merchandises, it’s miles maximum famous for its manufacturing of printers withinside the worldwide market. Brother Printers have additionally been famous for his or her offline problems. The printer appears to be running pleasant however seems offline or doesn’t reply to your pc although it is attached with the community. This may mainly appear after the printer is attached to the community or is about idle a few times. We have indexed down some of the special answers to this problem.
Sometimes this happens when you are trying to print an important document from a computer, but your brother printer calls it offline. So do not panic at the time as it may be a Windows 10 update or wireless connection problem with the router.
Why is my brother printer showing offline on Windows 10?
As you have seen, after every single update on Windows 10, the Brother printer goes offline. However, Windows 10 update or driver update is not the only reason to bring your printer to an offline state. The major factor behind the sibling printer showing offline messages in window 10 is the connection issue.
Most common reasons for Brother printers go to offline issue:
Brother printer remains offline due to many areas which include-
- Paper jam error
- Ink toner blockage
- Printer is not set as default
- Error in network connection between your computer and printer.
- Stuck in queue due to print job
- Corrupted or outdated printer driver.
- If the printer ‘Use offline mode’ is selected, it may also show an offline error.
- Incorrect printer settings.
Make Sure that Brother printer is set as Default :-
- First, go to the control panel using the Windows search option.
- After opening the control panel, click on Printers Devices and Printers. The next printer list will appear in the display.
- Right click on your Brother printer from the list of printers shown and choose the ‘Default Set to Default Printer’ option.
- Now restart your printer to check to solve your offline problem.
Check Brother Printer Connectivity :
The Brother printer may show an offline message when a Windows 10 computer is not properly connected to a WiFi network or router. In this case, you will have to check all the connections by following these steps.
- Restart your printer and wait for 1-2 minutes until the printer is fully ready.
- Check your printer connection (wireless or USB).
- If you are using a USB cable connection, make sure that they are properly and securely plugged into your computer and printer.
- If you are using a wireless or WiFi connection, make sure you are connected to the correct network. If you are connected then a wireless light on your printer will be in solid-state.
- Run a test print.
Why is my brother printer offline?
If you are getting an Offline message while printing from the Brother printer, it means the brother printer is facing a connectivity issue with the wireless network.
In some cases, if you have installed third-party software on the computer that will conflict with the brother printer drivers, and Brother printer goes offline.
How to fix brother printer offline?
1. Turn On the Brother Printer.
2. On Windows 10 Go to Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.
3.Then select your Brother printer > Open queue.
4. Under Brother Printer, make sure that “Use Printer Offline” is not selected.
5. If these steps don’t put your Brother printer back online, then contact Brother Printer Support.