Can I Print at Walmart
Walmart truly embodies the tag of a one-stop-shop since the retail giant provides a variety of services, ranging from grocery and pharmacy to financial and photo printing services. Surprisingly, you can transfer money, cash checks, rent cleaning services, all while running your everyday grocery errands. With easy access to photo-service kiosks across the country, you can get gift photos, photo cards, custom collage prints and much more in less than an hour. Unfortunately, Walmart does not offer document printing or copying services. So if you want to print reports, photocopy files or print brochures/flyers, other online services are your best best. Follow this quick guide to get high-quality photos in no time
- Open your web browser and go to Walmart’s official website. On the top right corner, look for the store locator and enter your area code to locate your nearest store that offers digital photo printing services.
- Download the photos you want to print on a USB stick or a memory card.
- Now, you can visit your closest Walmart photo kiosk and plug in the drive (or insert the memory card) to access your photo.
- Select from different editing and size options: 5”x6”, 5”x7” and 8”x10” for photos, book prints, and calendars. Then, place your printing order.
- Once you get your prints from the self-service kiosk, pay for them at the printing service counter and you’re done!