The Canon Pixma TS9120 setup printer delivers impressive prints. The printer’s six individual ink system provides stunning photos. The Canon Print application allows you to print photos from your smart devices. To enjoy the Canon printer function, you need to configure it. Please complete the following topics to configure your Canon printer.
How to Configure / Install Canon TS9120 :
- After purchasing the Canon TS9120 printer, make sure the manufacturer’s stamp is present.
- Open the printer box and take out the printer.
- Remove the protective tapes and packing materials from the printer.
- Lift the access door on the top of the Canon Pixma TS9120 setup printer.
- Connect the power cord to the corresponding port on the printer and to an electrical outlet.
- Press and hold the power button on the operation panel. Configure system preferences.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the control panel.
- Insert the cartridges into their slots.
- Connect the printer to your computer or smart device and complete the setup.
How to Canon Pixma TS9120 Driver & Manual Download :
Download the driver and manual from the link. This link provides the full-featured printer driver software that suits the operating system version of your computer or laptop. The manual of the Canon Pixma TS9120 printer is also provided on this page for free of cost.
Canon TS9120 Wireless Setup :-
- Turn on the Canon Pixma TS9120 setup printer if it is off.
- Tap the Wireless icon. Select LAN Settings -> Wireless LAN -> Wireless LAN Settings -> Wireless Connection -> Yes.
- Now download the Canon TS9120 printer driver software. Double click the Canon TS9120 printer driver file and install it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Select the checkbox for the terms and conditions.
- Choose the connection type as Wireless during the installation process.
- Provide the network name and complete the wireless setup.
Canon Pixma TS9120 Wifi Setup :-
- Check if the Canon Pixma TS9120 printer is turned on.
- Load a stack of compatible papers into the input tray of the Canon TS9120 printer.
- Align the papers by adjusting the paper width guides.
- Before initializing the WPS connection, make sure your router supports this option.
- Press the Wi-Fi button on the printer’s operation panel.
- Wait a few seconds and tap the WPS button on the back of the Canon Pixma TS9120 setup printer.
- Your printer connects after a few seconds.
How to Reset Canon TS9120 :-
- The quick solution to resolve any problem with the Canon Pixma TS9120 setup printer is to reset it.
- Follow the guidelines below to reset the printer using the appropriate option on the printer’s control panel.
- On the Canon TS9120 printer’s operation panel, select the Settings icon.
- Select Settings -> Reset Settings -> Reset All.
- Finally, tap Yes to confirm the settings.
- Provide the Canon Pixma TS9120 printer admin name and password if prompted.
- Wait until the printer establishes its default settings.
- Now restart your Canon ts9120 printer and complete the restart process.
How to Canon Pixma TS9120 Printer Troubleshooting :-
Canon TS9120 Printer not Responding :
- Check the link between the printer and the computer.
- Touch the Configure button on the printer’s control panel.
- Choose Wireless LAN Settings and tap OK.
- Select the Access point option and enter the password for the network you want to connect to.
- Please choose the connection method as wireless while installing the driver and fix the problem.
How to Fix Canon TS9120 won’t Print :
- Remove the cartridges from the printer and check for damage.
- Clean the electrical contacts of the cartridges with a soft cloth with glass cleaner or distilled water.
- Check the connection between your Canon Pixma TS9120 Setup printer and the computer.
- Touch the Settings option on the control panel of the Canon TS9120 printer. Touch Wireless LAN Settings and touch OK.
- Select Easy setup -> OK.
- Select Access point and enter the network password to which you want to connect your printer.
- Make sure your printer and your computer are connected to the same network. Perform a printer function and check if the printer does not print the problem is solved.
If even after following the above-mentioned steps you are still unable to connect your Canon Pixma TS9120 printer to WiFi, you can connect with Canon’s highly qualified technical support team for their help.