Canon Printer mf634cdw setup provides high quality results and has the highest print speed. Follow the quick and easy guidelines in the next few topics to configure your printer hardware and software. You can also get guidelines from our technicians for setting up your Canon Printer MF634CDW printer by contacting them.
Let’s Know the Setup Canon MF634Cdw Printer :
- First of all, check if the manufacturer’s stamp is present on the printer box.
- Open the box and make sure the printer components are supplied.
- Take the printer out of the box and place it on a level surface.
- Remove the plastic cover and protective materials from the printer.
- Peel off the orange protective tapes from the printer.
- Unpack the power cord included in the printer package.
- Connect the cable to the respective port on the printer and the power supply.
- Turn on the printer by forcibly pressing its power button.
- Set your preferences on the printer’s control panel.
- Download and install the Canon printer software on your computer.
- Connect your printer and computer and complete the printer setup for the first time.
How to Download Canon MF634Cdw Driver?
1. Canon MF634Cdw Driver for Mac :
- Download the Canon mf634cdw Setup printer driver on your Mac device, either from the software CD included in the printer package or from the Driver Download button on this page.
- This site provided the current version of the full-featured printer driver that is compatible with your computer or laptop operating system version.
- To get the software CD driver, make sure your Mac device has a floppy drive.
- Most newer Mac devices do not have a disk drive.
- Therefore, copy and paste the contents of the CD into the destination folder of your computer or laptop using a flash drive.
2.Canon MF634Cdw Driver for Windows
- Take advantage of the Canon MF634CDW printer driver on your Windows system, either from the software CD or from the Driver Download button on this page.
- This site has the recently released Canon MF634CDW printer driver that is compatible with any version Windows operating system.
- Find and click the Download Driver button on this page.
- Now the system starts to download the driver.
- Please wait until the download is complete.
- After downloading the driver, save it to the desired folder on your computer or laptop.
Color imageCLASS MF634Cdw Find the All Devices Operating System Downloads Driver Here
Canon Printer MF634Cdw Wireless Setup :
Wireless connection is one of the best methods to link your printer and your computer. Follow the simple step-by-step instructions in the following topics to set up your wireless connection.
- On your printer’s home screen, touch the Menu icon.
- Touch Preferences -> Network.
- Please provide the correct ID and PIN.
- Select the wireless LAN settings. If you want to use a wireless LAN? A message appears on the screen, touch Yes.
- Review the message that appears on the screen and touch OK.
- Click SSID Settings -> Select Access Point. Now your printer and find and connect to your router’s network.
- Download the latest version of the full-featured Canon mf634cdw Setup printer driver on your computer if you have not installed it already.
- Choose the connection type as Network connection.
- Follow the onscreen guidelines and connect the devices.
How To Reset Canon MF634Cdw Printer?
- Turn off the Canon mf634cdw Setup printer if it has already been turned on before.
- Turn on the printer by forcibly pressing the Reset button and reset your Canon MF634CDW printer.
- Perform the following steps to perform a hard reset on your printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait until it turns on.
- Unplug the power cord from the Canon printer and the power supply.
- Wait a few minutes and connect the cable to the printer and the power supply.
- Do not connect the cable to a surge protector as it may cause power fluctuations.
- After connecting the power cord, the printer turns on automatically.
- If the Canon printer does not turn on, turn it on by forcibly pressing the power button.
Let’s Known How to Troubleshooting Canon MF634cdw Printer:-
What to do When Canon MF634cdw Scanner not Working:-
- Remove the MF Scan Utility software from your computer.
- Download and install the latest version of the MF Scan Utility driver on your computer.
- Restart your Canon mf634cdw Setup printer and your computer.
- Implement a scan function and check if the problem is resolved.
- If the scanning problem continues, please contact our customer support team for further solutions.
How to Fix Canon mf634cdw Won’t Print?
- Check the link between your Canon MF634CDW printer and your computer.
- Remove the Canon mf634cdw Setup printer software on your computer.
- Download and install the current version of full-featured printer software that is compatible with the version of your computer or laptop operating system.
- Take the toner cartridges out of the printer and check for damage.
- If the cartridges are damaged, replace them with a new set.
- Run a printer function and check if the problem is fixed.
- If the problem continues, +1-800-551-9606 call our technicians for further solutions.