Wi-Fi Set Up With a Windows Computer – PIXMA TS9120 Printer
Designed to deliver excellent results, the Canon Pixma TS9120 all-in-one printer is available in several color options. The 6-color personalized ink system with Photo Blue ink tank technology makes the Canon Pixma TS9120 printer one of the major choices. Its high-quality display and easy-to-use feature allow you to easily meet your wireless printing needs. From desktops and laptops to Android devices and iPhones, you can use the Canon Pixma TS9120 to connect to your wireless network and print documents wirelessly.
Please read this web page carefully to gather more information about your printer and learn some effective troubleshooting techniques to solve some of the most common Canon PIXMA TS91S problems.
Before connecting the Canon Pixma TS9120 printer to WiFi, you should ensure proper setup of the device. Then, follow the steps below to connect the printer to WiFi:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on(If Not Switch on your printer).
- Press the Setup button on the printer.
- Press the “WLAN Setup” option and choose OK.
- Select the “Cableless Setup” option.
- Install and launch the Canon Print app on your device.
- Click on “Add Printer”.
- Click on Register Printer > Printer Setup > Connect via Wireless Router.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the process to connect Canon TS9120 Printer to Wi-Fi.
- Enter the wireless network key to connect your printer and click OK.
Install Canon Pixma ts9120 for Mac
Set up your PIXMA TS9120 on a wireless network (LAN) using the Easy Wireless Connect method from a Mac.
Here are two parts to the setup process:
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on your printer.
- Download and run the setup file on your computer.
Start Easy Wireless Connect on your printer :
- Ensure that the printer is powered on and the power lamp is lit.
- If the printer is busy performing a task, such as cleaning or aligning the head, wait until it is finished.
- Tap the home screen icon Home on the left side of the printer panel. If an error screen is displayed, tap OK, then the home screen icon HOME.
- Tap the Wi-Fi icon network status.
- Tap on LAN Settings.
- Tap on Wireless LAN.
- Tap Wireless LAN Setup.
- Tap Easy Wireless Connect.
- Tap on Yes.
- When printer preparation is complete, the screen appears below.
- Return to the setup application screen and go to Part TWO to complete the setup.
2. Download and run the setup file on your computer
- Click Download to start setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Read the information carefully and take note of how to run the setup file if it doesn’t start automatically.
- A POP UP Message Open.
- Select OK. Then, control-click on the setup file, select Open, then select Open in the error message window. This will allow the setup program to proceed.
- Select Download.
- Select Next on the first screen.
- Enter your computer User Name and Password, then select Install Helper.
- Select Start Setup.
- Select the appropriate region and country, then Next.
- Select Yes to the License Agreement to continue the setup process.
- Select Agree or Do not agree to the survey.
- A status check occurs. Wait for the process to finish.
- Select Yes on the Connection Method screen.
- Setup continues. If the Select wireless router screen (below) appears, select the wireless router to connect to the printer, enter the Network Key (password) and select Next.
- When the network connection is completed, select Next.
- The drivers will now be installed. Wait for this to finish.
- If the following screen appears, select Allow.
- Select Add Printer on the Add Printer screen.
- On the Add screen, select the TS series with Bonjour Multifunction listed in the Kind column. Select AirPrint or Secure AirPrint in the Use: dropdown list.
- Select Next on the Add Printer screen.
- Select Execute if you want to run a test print. If not, select Next to continue.
- When you see the Setup Complete screen, select Next. You are almost finished.
- Select any optional software applications you want to add, then select Next.
- On the You Can Print… screen, select Next.
- Select Skip or Next on the User Registration screen.
- Select Exit. The installation is complete. You are ready to print or scan wirelessly.
Why is my Canon Pixma TS9120 won’t print?
If your Canon Pixma TS9120 does not print, check if the printer is properly connected to your computer. Also, make sure that the printer and device you are printing to are connected to the same wireless network.
How to Replace Canon Pixma TS9120 Ink Cartridge?
Follow the steps below to replace the Canon Pixma TS9120 ink cartridge:
- Turn on the printer and make sure the power LED is on.
- Open the printer cover and locate the Canon Pixma TS9120 ink cartridge.
- Gently remove the ink cartridge using both of your hands.
- Remove a new ink cartridge from your package, remove the orange tape completely, and remove the protective film as well.
- Place the new ink cartridge in the appropriate slot.
How to Download Canon Pixma TS9120 Driver & Manual?
Download the driver and manual from the link. This link provides full-featured printer driver software that suits the operating system version of your computer or laptop. The Canon Pixma TS9120 printer’s manual is also provided for free on this page.
If after following the above steps you are still unable to connect your Canon Pixma TS9120 printer to WiFi then you can join the highly skilled Canon Assistant team to help them.