A printer is an external hardware output device. Accepts text and graphics from a computer that comes out as output and transfers information to paper, usually in the standard format. Also, if you have a wireless printer and want to create the HP wireless printer configuration, you can do it easily by following a few simple steps. When connected to a wireless network, you can print from a computer on the same network without connecting the printer to your computer. Not all HP printers have wireless functionality, so make sure your printer supports Wi-Fi before continuing. However, we will discuss here the connection of the HP OfficeJet Wireless Printer to a wireless network.
First of all, you need to prepare yourself for the connection:
You must collect information before setting up your printer on the wireless network.
Collect the following items:
- Name of the network that is the service identifier to be (SSID).
- The network password is also known as the WEP key or WPA security phrase.
- A computer that needs to be connected to your wireless network.
- Adequate Internet access: It is strongly recommended that you use DSL to download software, use web services, and obtain printer updates.
Now follow the steps below to connect your HP OfficeJet Wireless Printer to a wireless network:
Make sure you are connected to your computer and your network. Then, turn on your printer and place it on the computer during the installation process.
- Connect to any USB or Ethernet cables connected to the original order.
- Simply turn on your wireless printer and wait a few minutes for it to be fully configured. You can use your screen of the printer, to the wireless, to connect to your wireless network.
- HP Officejet, press the right arrow key on the touch screen.
- Then choose the network in the configuration menu.
- In this network menu, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard. he then starts searching for the wireless routers in the range.
- Then choose your SSID network from the list of networks.
- Enter the WEP / WPA password if it is set up for your network, and then tap Done.
- Then click OK to confirm.
- Click to new on OK to print the wireless report or to Ignore to skip it.