The HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free printer/scanner diagnostic tool and allows the user to solve the most common printer and scanning issues with HP scanners/printers. This software works in all versions of Windows and can be a great help when your printer fails.
Issues, That Can be solved by HP Print and Scan Doctor:
Below enlisted are some of the issues that are resolved by the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Misconfigured/corrupt HP printer driver
- Showing Error messages while scanning
- The printer indicates offline
- drivers missing for printers
- Printing jobs getting stuck in the queue
- connectivity problems in the printer
- firewall problem
This is very easy to fix all the above issues with printers Using the HP Print and scan app.
Download and Install the HP Print and Scan Doctor Program:
- Turn on the printer and connect with the computer.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor program. The download will finish in a short time.
- Install the HP Print and Scan Doctor Program
- First, Right-click on the executable file and select ‘Run’. You will find the executable file in the Downloads folder
- Wait till the program extracted. When you are prompted by the User Account Control, make sure that you click on Yes.
- Select “Accept the terms and conditions” and wait until the installation finishes successfully.
The HP Print and Scan Doctor might ask timely updates; you need to reinstall the program sometimes for that even if it is installed on your computer. This step might be needed if the program has noticed that the issue can be solved only by updating the program files. For example, the program might ask your permission to reinstall the outdated or missing printer drivers.
For any further queries regarding the utility or help with any specific printer problem, get in touch with our HP Customer Support.