Discover Epson Workforce WF 7720 Printer Setup Guide
This all-in-one printer prints high quality borderless prints up to 13 “x 19” and scans up to 11 “x 17”. This versatile inkjet printer capable of holding 500 sheets, also has two paper trays and an exclusive feed for special paper. Automatic two-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing are possible with this Epson Workforce WF 7720 printer. Controlling and scrolling through printer options is made easy with the 4.3-inch color LCD display .
How to Setup Epson WF 7720?
- Unload the Epson Workforce WF 7720 printer from its brand new packaging.
- Look for the internal parts of the printer and discard the protective material inside.
- Use the power cord to connect your printer to an electrical outlet.
- Press the power button under the control panel.
- Choose your language, country and time.
- Access the ink cartridge cover in the scanner while following the Epson WF 7720 setup procedure.
- It is advisable to shake the cartridges well before unpacking them
- Unpack the cartridges, remove the yellow stripes, and insert them into their respective slots while following the Epson WF 7720 setup procedure.
- When closing the scanner, wait about 6 minutes to receive an ink charging message.
- Extend the paper cassette, move the side guides outward, and place the paper print side down.
- Fully insert the cassette into its position.
- Define the paper and print settings. Keep the output tray extended outward.
- Install the printer software and get ready to print.
Epson WF 7720 Connect to Wi-Fi :-
- Turn on your printer and router.
- Press the Home button on the printer control panel.
- Tap the Wireless icon and you will be taken to a new window.
- Choose Wi-Fi Direct> Start Setup.
- Select the name of the Wi-Fi network and enter its password.
- Exit the window by pressing the Home button.
- Check if the Wireless icon is visible on the LCD screen of the Epson Workforce WF 7720 printer.
- Assume that the wireless network connects directly to the printer.
How to Change Ink on Epson WF 7720?
- Keep your replacement cartridges ready before you begin the process.
- Turn on your printer and check the message on the LCD screen.
- Find the cartridges to be replaced, and then select How to change ink on Epson WF 7720.
- Lift the scanner and open the cartridge cover.
- Hold the tab on the cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Rotate the ink cartridges before unpacking them while following How to Change Ink on the Epson WF 7720.
- Remove the yellow label from the cartridge and push it onto the holder until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge cover of the Epson Workforce WF 7720 printer and lower the scanner.
Epson WF 7720 Won’t Print Troubleshooting :-
- Change the position of the printer if it is tilted.
- Replace old, dry cartridges.
- Check if the yellow tape on the cartridge has been removed.
- Use only paper that meets the printer’s requirements.
- Set the correct paper size, orientation, and layout settings.
- Remove any blank pages from the document to be printed.
- Print a nozzle check pattern to find clogged nozzles.
Perform print head cleaning in the printer.
Epson WF 7720 Printing Blank Pages :
- Select the correct paper size settings in your printer software.
- Clear any clogged nozzles by performing a print head nozzle check.
- Clean the print head with a lint-free cloth.
- Check if this printer has been selected as the default printer in the Printer application.
- Choose the Ignore blank pages setting if there is a blank page in the document to be printed during Epson WF 7720 troubleshooting.
- On your Windows computer, go to Applications> Control Panel> Hardware and Sound> Devices and Printers.
- By right-clicking your printer icon, select Printing preferences> Maintenance> Extended settings> Skip blank page> OK.
- Enable the Skip blank pages option on the Epson Workforce WF 7720 printer in the Options & Supplies tab of the Mac computer.