How To Fix Brother Printer Error Code 50 And 5A?
Brother printer error code 50 is an internal fuser problem that occurs when users are trying to unplug the printer device and plug it back in. While the 5A is an error message, the faulty drum unit within the device appears due to the problem. Brother printers are technically designed to provide complete printing solutions. They are of good quality and today are the best in printing solutions. Since these are technical devices, one cannot expect them to be error free. One of the commonly occurring errors is the brother unable to print 50.
Effective Solution To Fix Brother Unable to Print 50 :
This blog post will help you to Fix error codes 50 and 5A on Brother Printer.
You need to choose the model number and other details to solve the error code that is hindering your work. For more information about the process, you can also take the help of Brother Printers Customer Service.
Steps to Fix Brother Printer Error Code 50 :
Step 1: The first task will be to turn off your printer device and turn it on. Press and hold the “Menu” button until all of your LEDs turn on / off and enter “Maintenance” mode.
Step 2: Press the numeric code “80” and click the “pure start” button an infinite number of times until an option called “purge: xxxx” appears
Step 3: Press “2783” to reset the net counter suggested by Brother Printer Tech Support Expert professionals. Users will have a text known as “Purse: 0000”
Step 4: To take an easy exit from “Maintenance Mode” press the “99” button and tap on “99”.
All the above steps are explained in easy for the user to fix the process smoothly.
Alternative Solution to Fix Brother Printer Unable to Print 50 :
Brother unable to print 50 is an internal issue that occurs when users try to unplug their printer device and plug it in again. If a foreign object that may contain a paper clip or a torn piece of paper is found stuck in the printer, the message “Unable to Print 50” will appear on the monitor. This message pops up mainly due to a print head problem. Your head of print contains cartridges that rest inside the printer.
- First transfer all your faxes to an alternate fax machine. As will be automatically deleted in your fax machine memory.
- Make sure you have closed the document cover and then open the scanner cover.
- Now remove the piece of paper sticking inside the machine.
- Open the jam clear cover from the back, release the lock and close the scanner cover.
- Finally, unplug your printer’s cord and plug it back in after a few minutes.
- Turn on the printer and start printing to check if your brother’s printing device is working properly.
How to Fix error code-50 on Mac?
Fix error code-50 is an error that can occur when Mac users copy files from one folder to another or from one drive to another. It does not matter if you copy a single document or picture or the entire folder, the same error message may appear: The problem may be:
- Corrupted program or system file;
- Outdated software or systems;
- Incorrect settings system settings;
- Hardware-related problems;
- Problem with cache or junk files.
However, an attack on malware can cause error 50 on a Mac. Thus, if you have noticed other suspicious activities on your Macintosh, such as the presence of unknown programs, errors, or suspicious advertisements, you should check the status of your computer. For that, you will need to run a system scan with reputable security software.
Method 1. Check login items :-
- Open System System Preferences.
- Go to Users & Groups.
- Click on your account icon on the left and choose Login Items tab that is on the right.
- Choose items from the appeared list.
- Click minus sight to clear them.
- Restart Mac.
The error code -50 should be solved. If not, try the third method.
Method 2. Clean cache, junk, and temporary files
To clear the cache, follow these steps:
- Go tab in the Finder menu and choose the Go to folder .. option from the drop-down menu.
- In the dialog box: Enter ~ / Library / Cache and click Go.
Tip: You should make a backup copy of the files that you are going to delete in case something goes wrong.
- Select all files and folders in the cache folder by clicking the CMD + A key.
- Move the selected files to the Trash folder.
- Empty the trash folder.
Method 3. Fix hardware problems :
To reset PRAM follow these steps:
- Turn on your Mac.
- Press the power button.
- Until your computer reboots, and you hear the startup sound voice, immediately hold down Command + Option + P + R keys.
- Once you hear the sound, you can release the keys. PRAM has been reset.
To reset SMC on a Mac notebook computer with a removable battery, follow these steps:
- Turn off your Mac.
- Remove the battery.
- Hold the power button for about 5 seconds.
- Turn on your Mac.
Reset SMC on Macbook without removable battery:
- Turn off your Mac.
- Click the Shift + Control + option on the left side of the keyboard and press the power button at the same time.
- Hold these keys and the power button for 10 seconds.
- Release the keys and turn the machine on.
Reset SMC on a Mac desktop computer:
- Turn off the computer.
- Unplug it from the power source.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the device.
- Wait 3 seconds.
- Press the power button and turn on the Mac.
Customers are always welcome to contact us at the Brother Printer support number, which is available 24/7 to give them the right mix of solutions. So, feel free to call us anytime and get the proper guidance to resolve Brother Printer Error 50, with solutions like these delivered to your desk. Every customer is promised a solution according to their needs. Approving us is an assurance that every device in our hands is safe. The solutions are hassle free to deliver within the stipulated time frame.