Airprint is a printing technology by Apple that enables iOS devices (Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod) to print high-quality images or documents without the need for external drivers or software. Airprint is now a popular in-build feature in most new printer models which makes device discovery and media transfer more convenient.
How to print with Airprint
NOTE– Make sure your printer supports AirPrint. Also, for Airprint to work, your iOS device and printer should be connected to the same Wi-Fi connection
- Open the document or photo that you want to print.
- The print option can be found by clicking the “share” icon or options icon (three dots).
- Scroll down till you find the print icon or press “print”
- Click on Select printer and tap the Airprint compatible printer.
- Choose from different editing and formatting options like the number of pages, orientation, etc.
- On the upper right corner, press “Print”.