How do I find the IP Address for My Wireless printers are popularly used by many enterprises and personal us.
But, when a wireless printer stops working suddenly, you might need a static IP address to further diagnose it. Here we will discuss a few ways you can find the IP address of your wireless printer.
- If your wireless printer has a built-in ethernet port, you can usually find the assigned IP address on the display menu using the menu button.
- In case your printer is not equipped with a menu display, you can find the IP address on any networked computer configured to the specific printer. To find the IP address on a Windows machine:
- Click “Start” (windows icon) → Go to “Settings” → Open “Devices” → Select “Printers and scanners”
- Right-click on your printer name and select “Properties”
- Select the “Ports” tab in the window that opens.
- Widen the first column to see the IP address of the printer.
- If your wireless printer uses DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol), you can connect it to a wireless router and find the IP address on the DHCP status page.