The printer driver or printer processor is a programme that converts the data has to be printed into a language that a printer can understand.
Many of you might have switched to Windows 10 by upgrading from Windows 7 or performing a clean installation. Some of you might have even purchased Windows 10 powered desktops, notebooks, and tablets.
Many of printer’s user use HP printers at work and home. If you also own an HP printer and have upgraded your Windows 7 installation to Windows 10, or have purchased a new Windows 10 PC. The system Upgradation would cause driver problems. You probably need to install latest Windows 10 printer driver for your HP printer if you meet a problem with your printer after upgrading to Windows 10. So the updated HP printer driver most probably fix the problem. HP printer driver is accessible to download from HP website. To update the driver, you can go to their website to download the precise driver.
How do you download and update HP printer driver on Windows 10? ( The specific steps may vary depending upon the recreation of the official site)
- First, Go to the HP website. Click Support in the right top corner and click Software & driver. (Driver can always be downloaded in “Support” section.)
- Now, type your printer specific model in the box under entering my HP model number. Click on Find my product.
- Click Change to select a specific operating system. In your case, select and Upgrade the system version to Windows (The printer driver works on 32-bit and 64-bit.). Then the driver download file will be displayed.
- Click Download to download the driver.
- Double-click on the downloaded file (“.exe” file) and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
You might have a question that is there any easier way. Yes, There is an easier way you can use to update your HP printer driver. You can call to our HP Customer Support Toll-free Number to update your HP printer driver that will be compatible with Windows 10. you don’t have to spend much time in downloading and installing the driver manually. Just need one call and your driver in your computer will be updated.