Troubleshoot HP Printer Error Code 79
If you do not know or do not experience this problem from the error code 79 of the HP printer on your new device or printer, you should now have to consult and read this blog post below once for more details. As methods and solution guides for Definitely solve this HP printer error code 79 problem.
HP is one of the best printers among multifunction and compact printers with amazing features. You can easily print your documents and files with high quality and speed.
But when using the HP printer, some users often face problems or error 79. Error 79 is one of the common errors that occur because the print job is corrupted or a communication error occurs between the print queue and the printer, or due to an outdated firmware, may be the reason for error code 79.
Why this Error code 79 happen in HP Printer?
This is a very common error that appears on new devices. This problem with error code 79 is caused by corrupted print jobs. This error problem is mainly found in your New HP printer.
How to Fix & Solved HP Printer Error code 79 Issue
These are some of the steps below. Follow these steps in the correct order to correct HP ERROR CODE 79. They are very easy to understand and understand. But you should still contact technical support for HP printers.
Method : 1
Perform a cold restart of your device –
- Turn off your printer
- Disconnect it from the PC computer and internet network.
- Remove JetDirect cards
- Perform a cold restart of your device.
- After you finish, close the tab
- All is done. Turn ON again Printer and PC Computer.
- Check the Problems is solved.
Method : 2
HP Printer Error 79 turn off then on the Printer
If your HP printer shows this type of error 79, it is likely that you have encountered an internal firmware error.
- Turn off the printer
- Wait at least 30 seconds
- ON the Printer again Light on
- Wait for the printer to initialize
Disconnect all network or USB cables, as well as the power cycle. If the printer returns to the Ready state, check the firmware version, and then update it if a new version is available.
If error 79 is repeated on your printer, try isolating it to be in your environment. Delete all print jobs from your computer print queues or any other computer connected to the printer, and then perform a print test job.
Method : 3
Download, Update and Install the newly Reinstall drivers for your Printers
Another feasible step is to completely remove the printing device from your PC and reset it.This approach requires the uninstallation of drivers and software associated with HP, which should not be complicated. This is what you need to do:
Uninstall Printer Software and Drivers
- In the Windows 8 or 10 search bar, type Control Panel and open the Control Panel.
- In Windows 7 Start > Choose the Control Panel > Click On Uninstall a program.
- Choose Uninstall a program and remove all software related to HP printers.
- Right click on MY PC Choose the Manage option and open the Device Manager.
- In the print queues, remove the HP device by uninstalling it.
- Restart your PC and wait until the driver is install Checking on PC or browser the Drivers.
- Reinstall the HP-related software and hope this resolves the problem.
Contact HP Support
If error message 79 persists, contact the HP customer support team for specific information about your problem. We will be happy to help you.That some of these solutions have helped you.