How do I install printer drivers
First Go to HP Printer Driver Official site to Download Your Printer Driver HP Printer Driver.
Step 1: Configure Windows Update to automatically download the driver
- Open the installation configuration of your Windows device and make sure that your computer is automatically configured to download the driver.
- Search Windows for the installation of the change device and then click Control to change the device installation settings
- Configure a panel in the results list.
- The Device installation configuration window is displayed.
- Select the option Yes, and then click Save changes
Step 2: Connect the printer to the computer
- Connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable or a LAN so that Windows can detect the printer while the print driver is installed.
- USB connection to your computer
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) connection to the network.
- Connection by cable to your network
Step 3: Install the print driver by using the Add Printer Wizard
Select the printer connection type and use the Windows Add a Printer Wizard to install the integrated print driver.
Step 4: Print and scan a document
- Try to print and scan, depending on your printer functionality, to make sure that your printer is working.
- If you can print and scan, the driver installed.
- If you cannot print and scan, continue to the frequently asked questions for troubleshooting tips and for information on how to use the driver.