HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup [New Completed Guide]
The HP printer is one of the most widely used printer models. This printer is mainly used in homes and small offices. This printer model has various functions such as printing, copying, scanning, sending or receiving faxes, etc. The HP Deskjet 3755 All-in-One Printer also helps you print over the network with a mobile device. If you own an HP Deskjet 3755 printer and have set up the unknown procedure for you, here are steps to set up your HP Deskjet 3755 wifi. Please keep an eye on this article for the details of the setup procedure. You want to find the WPS Pin on your HP printer.
Method to configure the HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer :
Now we’ll go through some simple and easy steps that can help you set up the HP Deskjet 3755 All-in-One Printer. Follow the steps below to familiarize yourself with the setup process for the HP 3755 Wireless Printer.
Method 1: Gather the necessary network configuration items :
To set up the HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One, you need the items and information shown below.
- You need to collect certain information, such as:
- The network name can be called an SSID or also identified as a service set identifier.
- A network password can be set as a WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- The device is connected to the available wireless network.
- You need access to an active internet connection such as cable or DSL to be able to download applications, use web service, and update the printer.
- You need to check whether the device and router are powered on or not. Also, check if the device is connected to the same wireless network that you have linked the printer to. Turn on the printer, then place it close to your machine.
- Disable or disconnect the USB port as well if you are using Ethernet cables.
Method 2: Connect the HP Deskjet 3755 to Wifi:-
Here are the steps to help connect the printer to a wireless network. Make them go through:
- Next, go to the control panel of the HP printer and press the right arrow key on your device. This will help display the navigation screen.
- Click on the settings button afterward.
- Then touch the network icon and click to continue with the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Click on the network name from the list that shows the networks available to your system as you go. Tap the OK button after that.
- If you cannot find your network name in the list, you must touch the option to enter a new network name. Then follow the instructions on the screen. This will help you enter the name of your network.
- Then enter the WEP or WPA key as the network password.
Method 3: install the driver to configure the HP Deskjet 3755 Wifi:-
You will need to install the HP software as the last step. These are the things you can do to improve it.
- Turn on your printer to get started.
- Alternatively, if possible, remove the USB port from the printer unit. To install the program, connect the cable.
- Next, open a web browser on the laptop and go to the official HP customer service site to download the drivers and software.
- You will then see the “Let’s describe your product to get started” page on your computer. Then click on the printer and enter the model number of the printer. After that, hit the Submit button.
- Click the “Toggle” button next to Change operating system. Then choose your version and press Change.
- Now to get the full driver kit, hit the download link under the driver title. Otherwise, you can click Basic Drivers for another driver option.
So this was all about the HP Deskjet 3755 installation process. It will take all the actions described in this report. If the article helped you set up your HP Deskjet 3755 on wifi, please leave a comment in the comment section.