How to fix an Offline HP Printer
Whenever you encounter an offline printer error, it is advisable to check if your PC or laptop has the latest version of the Windows update installed. This includes an update that enhances the discoverability of printers. To troubleshoot your offline printer, try the following steps:
HP Printer Offline Mac:-
On the off chance that the printer is off or inaccessible for correspondence, it is disconnected. Ensure the printer is prepared to get print work.
- Take a gander at the printer. In the event that it is off or in rest mode, press the Power catch to turn it on or wake it.
- Ensure the printer has paper stacked into the information plate, the right ink or toner cartridges introduced, and there are no blunders or squinting lights on the printer control board.
- Restart the printer and hold up until it is prepared to print.
- Attempt to print. In the event that the printer remains disconnected, proceed to the subsequent stage HP Printer Offline Mac.
Stage 2: Reset the printing framework
- Resetting the print framework clears any blunder states by evacuating all HP and non-HP printers, print employments, and printer inclinations.
- Figure out how to reset the printing framework in Mac OS X. Resetting the printing framework may help settle issues on the off chance that you get a Printer Offline or Printer Not Responding mistake message.
- Click the Apple menu, and afterward click System Preferences.
- Click Print and Fax, Print and Scan, or Printers and Scanners.
- Right-snap (or Control + click) anyplace inside the Printers window, and afterward click Reset printing framework.
- Resetting the print framework on a Mac PC
- Click Reset in the affirmation window.
- Enter the Administrator name and secret key, and afterward, click OK to finish the reset.
- After the printing framework resets, add your printer back to the rundown and attempt to print. On the off chance that the printer remains disconnected, proceed to the following stage HP Printer Offline Mac.
- Open your internet browser and download HP Print and Scan Doctor on your device.
- Open the downloaded folder and run 123.HP.COM
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor opens, click on “Start”.
- Choose your printer (if the printer name does not appear, try switching on your printer again)
- Next, select “Fix printing”
If your printer still doesn’t go online, you can follow the steps listed below
- Turn OFF and then turn ON your printer.
- On your Windows device, go to “devices” → “Printers and scanners”
- Here, find your printer name and check if it displays “Printer offline” near the printer icon.
- If yes, right-click on the default printer and select “See what’s printing”
- Click on “Printer” and check if a tick displays next to “Pause Printing” and “Use Printer Offline”, click each item to remove the tick.
- Finally, try to print.
HP Computing Diagnostic Solutions
We help diagnostic tools that can help resolve common computer issues like no power no boot, slow pc, sound issues, wireless networking, recovery, and Windows issues. Select your issue from the options below to see recommended solutions from HP to solve hardware and software problems automatically HP Printer Offline Mac.
Wireless, Wired, Bluetooth Networking Issue
Battery and Adapter Issues
No Power or no Boot
Keyboard, Mouse, TouchPad, and ClickPad issues
Windows Operating System issue
Computer is slow
Computer locks up or freezes
Perform an HP System Recovery
Display and touchscreen issues
Unable to log in to Windows
Low disk space or memory issues