The Epson error code 0x88 indicates an error with the Epson printer ink system. Due to the use of an old cartridge, you may encounter such an error code. So, try to eradicate it with the help of tech experts.
Epson printer error code 0x88 is basically generated due to several possible reasons. Print Head, Ink Cartridge, Encoder Sensor – Default in any of these can cause this error. When your print head is not working well, when you replace a new ink cartridge with an old encoder sensor under the cartridge carrier, you may encounter this 0x88 error on your Epson printer. As soon as you boot your system, this Epson wf-3620 error 0x88 arrives in your Windows.
This error mainly occurs when you install new ink cartridges in a new machine. To get rid of this printer problem, you have to get reliable Epson support to get the actual resolution process. Talented and dedicated staff working with this organization to provide cost-effective solutions to your respective Epson printer queries within a limited time period.
Effective ways to resolve Epson error code 0x88 :-
Follow the instructions given step by step and face this printer problem within a pinch. Just have a peek:
Ink Cartridge Reinstallation :
- First of all, you have to eliminate all the ink cartridges already installed in your Epson printer. And thus put them back in the car
- Now, close the lid and turn on your printer
- While the printer is on, disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer
- Wait for a few minutes before returning the power cord to the wall outlet.
- And then turn on your printer and thus see the Epson error code 0x88, whether it is missing or not.
Restart Your Printer :
- Whenever this error occurs on your display screen, you will have to separate all the power cables from the wall outlet and the printer.
- wait a few minutes
- After plugging the power cord back in, now turn on your printer.
Swap The Cartridges And Then Reboot :
- If either of these two solutions above helps you eliminate this error, just swap the working cartridge.
- Reboot your system and try to print.
Connect with Epson Printer Assistant Team For Instant Solution
So, these are the simplest steps to remove Epson printer error code 0X88. If you need expert advice, you can +1 (800) 551-9606 printer support. Experts will contact you and try to solve your problem in no time.