Error code 0xc00000f windows 10
Windows 10 error code 0xc00000f identifies a problem with Boot Configuration Data (BCD). You will see this error message on the screen saying with some suggestions that you need to fix your computer.
Here in Windows 10 you’ll find some promising solutions to fix error code 0xc00000f. Scanning and repairing your computer, repairing or rebuilding boot configuration data and creating an EFI system partition are the main solutions in this regard.
Methods to Repair Error Code 0xc00000f in Windows 10 :
Any of the following solutions might solve the problem, so follow each one carefully. All methods work so that anyone can let Windows return to normal while keeping data safe.
Method 1 – Remove devices or USB connected to PC
In normal situations, USB input to PC or laptop ports can cause this problem. So remove the USB or cables, restart your computer and see if you are lucky.
Method 2 – Check Hard Drive
Before continuing, make sure your hardware does not create the problem for you. So run the chkdsk tool and first check your hard drive.
Step 1: Insert your CD / DVD installation into the drive and turn on your PC first. Select Repair at the bottom of your computer after setting the language, keyboard, etc.
Step 2: Individualize the installation drive for Windows, which is usually C: \, and click Next.
Step 3: With these options, start the command prompt after the System Recovery Options screen appears. Type and run the following command by pressing Enter-
chkdsk C: / f
Allow it to complete the process and see if there is a fault on your hard drive.
Method 3 – Repair Your Computer from Setup Wizard
Simply use computer repair to fix error code 0xc00000f several times in Windows 10. To do this, make sure you have a bootable USB device, flash drive, or CD / DVD.
Step 1: Insert the CD / DVD and select the language from the relevant drop-down menus to install, time and currency format, keyboard input method, then press Next.
Step 2: Choose from the setup wizard to fix your computer. Let the tool fix the problem and see if there is a lower error starting on your system.
Method 4 – Rebuild Boot Configuration Data
Windows includes the bootrec.exe tool that is used to rebuild BCD. Once recreated, the startup configuration data successfully controls the startup process.
- Reinsert the original bootable CD / DVD / Pen Drive / USB with Windows installed and start the computer. When the screen prompts for a key, press it to continue the startup process.
- Choose the language, keyboard, time, currency, and more, and choose Next.
- Install the operating system you need to repair and select Next. You are now in the recovery environment, so select Ask.
- black board is found, type bootrec.exe and press Enter. This will rebuild the boot configuration data and return your computer to normal.
- If the solution doesn’t work, delete the old BCD and rebuild it. For this purpose, run the following commands one by one:
- bcdedit / export C: \ BCD_Backup
- Bootable CD
- The adjective bcd –s –h –r
- Sounded c: \ boot \ bcd bcd.old
- Potrick / RebuildBcd
Allow the commands to run so that they can be restarted without error.