HP Printer Error Code 0x83C00009:-
HP Printer Error Code 0x83C00009 is one of the most common problems faced by HP printer users. This error code usually appears when documents are printed on the HP printer. In fact, it often happens when the printer is not properly connected to the device either. You may also see this error code on your computer if the printer driver is not changed.
So if you are an HP printer user and encounter the error code 0x83C00009, don’t worry. We mention several solutions here in this blog to remove this specific error code on the go. You will easily be able to get rid of error code 0x83C00009 after running all the solutions.
Let’s Take Closer Look Solutions to Fix Blinking lights Error code 0x83c00009 nos_loader_app :-
Solution 1 :- Delete the Printer Driver and Reinstall the Printer Driver
This is one of the most reliable solutions on your HP printer that can help you fix this problem. So follow the above mentioned steps one by one,
- Go to the search window, select Control Panel, and then click Enter.
- Click it to scroll down the page in the Control Panel window and find the Programs and Features section.
- To open the menu, find and right-click the HP printer driver.
- Select the Uninstall option.
- Once done, Restart and reinstall the system from the official HP printer website. To complete the installation process, follow the onscreen instructions carefully.
- After the installation process is finished, check whether the problem persists or not.
Solution 2 – Restart/Reset the HP Printer
If your screen shows this error, just restart the printer. For that end,
- To turn off the printer, click the power button.
- Wait a few seconds and then turn it back on by pressing the Power button. After doing this, test if the problem is resolved.
Solution 3 – Change/Modify the HP Printer Settings
If after performing the solutions listed above, this error code still appears on your screen, you can simply change the setup portion of your HP printer. Try the below mentioned steps;
- To open the Main menu, click the “Start” button. Find the alternative and click on Control Panel.
- Alternatively, to launch the Search box press Windows key + S key. Type control panel and hit Enter.
- When the Control Panel window opens, scroll down the page and find the section called “Tools and Printers” and double-click it.
- Click the image of an HP printer in this section
- You will first see three options in the new window, click your HP printer to try again and a different window will open.
- To change the print settings, click on the Settings option.
- You can adjust the settings yourself when opening the printer properties window.
- Click the “Activate” button, then press “OK.”
These are the solutions we provide to fix HP Printer Error Code 0x83C00009. We hope that after reading it carefully and applying it correctly to your HP printer, it has helped you overcome this particular problem.