How to Fix HP Printer General Error 0x61011bed
HP printer is one of the preferred printers among users due to its quality and durability. To fulfill all documents individually or formally, the printer is the most important device.
We will talk about HP printer error code 0x61011, how it happens and how it is handled efficiently. When there is a problem with the printhead, a specific error appears on the computer screen during printing. However, this can also be found when trying to align the ink cartridges in your printer. Without delay, let’s read it from top to bottom to get the right solution here.
Why HP Printer General Error 0x61011bed?
There are several reasons why the HP 0x61011bed printer error occurs. Some are listed below, take a quick look:
Communication path between HP printer and toner cartridges is not working properly
Printer settings changed
Damaged or outdated driver for your printer may run HP error code 0x61011bed
These are the most likely reasons why you usually encounter this specific error on your printer.
Productive Solutions To Fix HP Printer General Error 0x61011bed
Following are some effective troubleshooting methods that will lead you to eradicate general HP 0x61011bed printer error easily and simply. Therefore, keep your eyes delighted with the provided solutions and try them one by one until you find the same error. Let’s start the process:
Method 1: Reset Your HP Printer
- Restarting the printer correctly can cause the HP error code 0x61011bed to end from the root. We’ve included the steps to reset the printer below, follow them accordingly:
- In the initial step, you must disconnect all cables without turning off the printer.
- Once the cables have been successfully disconnected, wait about 30 seconds.
- After that, connect all the disconnected cables and wait for the printer to turn on automatically
- If the printer does not turn on after waiting a couple of minutes, you must press the “Power” button on your printing device. Once the printer is
- ON, verify that the HP printer error code 0x61011 is resolved.
If the same problem persists, continue with the next solution.
Method 2: Clean The Cartridges
Here are the steps you need to take to clean the cartridges:
- First, you must touch the “Power” button to turn on your printer
- Once the printer turns on correctly, try to open the cover
- Gently pull out the cartridges
- Now use a soft cloth to wipe off the extra ink from the cartridges and also to keep it clean and clear
- After that, insert the stack of A-size plain white paper under the print head
- Clean the print head also with a damp cloth.
- Dry the print head and cartridges with a soft cloth.
- After drying, push the cartridges correctly to return them to the desired location.
- Close the lid of your printer.
- Reopen the printer and see if the error is resolved.
If still receiving the HP Error Code 0x61011bed, go ahead next solution.
Method 3: Update Printer Driver
The printer driver may be out of date due to HP error code 0x61011bed. However, an outdated driver is the main cause of the lack of communication between your printer and the computer. Therefore it is recommended to check your driver and make sure it is up to date.
Method 4: Check The Paper Settings
To check your printer’s paper settings, follow the guides below:
- Make sure the tray and driver settings are compatible
- Once confirmed, open the printed document on the Windows screen
- Now, touch the “File” menu from the print option
- Click on the printer “Properties”
- And then select the paper quality option and choose the exact relevant paper size from the drop down menu
- After that click on the “OK” tab and start printing the selected document to print