Brother printer default password problem is very common when using Brother printer. As we all know, printers have become an integral part of our professional space. And we all depend a lot on him. We are very dependent because it provides a fast, accurate and high quality result with minimal errors. In addition to having such amazing features, the printer may not give the best results and the Brother printer is no exception. Therefore, Brother printers are growing year after year, have attractive designs, consume less ink and require less maintenance. However, it doesn’t mean you can’t get in trouble.
Therefore, the default password of the Brother printer is one of the errors. If you are having difficulties with your Brother printer, don’t worry, you will get a complete guide here. We follow the steps below to solve the problem. After going through the entire blog, you will surely find the solution to your queries.
How to Fix Brother Printer Default Password:
- First click on the Start button of your printer
- Now select All Programs
- Select Brother, MFC-XXXX LAN or MFC-XXXX and Remote Setup
- Next, you need to enter the password
- The default password is “access” for most Brother printer models.
- When you need to change the password, you can also use Web Based Management or BRAdmin Light
See the following default user name and password on most of the Brother Printers
- User Name- user
- Password- access
- User Name- admin
- Password- access
How To Change The Password Of Brother Printer:
- First, open the internet browser
- Type http://machine’s IP address in the search bar.
- Now enter the default login password
- Click on Administrator
- If you cannot locate the Administrator tab, click Login Password Enter your new password in Enter New Password
- Re-enter your new password in Confirm New Password
- Then click Submit
How To Change Brother Printer Wifi Password?
If you are looking for ways to change a Brother Printer password, then you are at the right place. Here you will get all the guidance as per your requirements. When connecting to wifi your brother printer will have to ask for wifi password. However, the rest of the password is also required. Therefore, we recommend you to reset your WiFi password if you are using a WiFi network. Therefore, we have given step by step guidance to reset the WiFi password.
How to Reset Brother Printer Wifi Password?
- If you have or remember your password and network name, try to collect
- You can see the back of your modem
- Open the control panel window
- Press the next menu button
- Now click on Settings or Spanner and Screwdriver
- Now choose all settings
- Scroll the page on the networks and press OK
- Scroll to Network Reset once again and hit the OK icon
- Now press 1 to yes
- Press 1 again to confirm reboot
- Now your brother will be the printer rebooting star
- For lunch setup, wizard, press OK three times
- Now you have to choose your Wi-Fi network
- Click No if prompted to use WPS
- Now enter your wi-fi password
- Press OK and 1 to confirm the changes
- Here you will see the Connection OK report, so it will confirm the successful reset of the password.
Reset the printer password to resolve the Brother printer default password error:
A Brother printer user can reset their printing machine by navigating the control panel section. So first of all open the control panel of your printer. If you want to reset your printer, check if it is network-ready for printing.
However, if it is not ready then you may face challenges in printing the papers. Therefore, the printer password reset is the easiest way to reset the printer, thus follow the steps below. Thus you need to open the control panel to perform the steps. These steps will also solve the Brother Printer problem you are facing.
- Disconnect all cables that you have connected to your printer
- But do not disconnect the power supply cable
- Now press menu option or menu / set
- Then choose LAN or Network
- Now go up or down to select Menu / Set or OK.
- Then you need to choose an option from factory reset or network reset
- Select Menu / Set, Set, or OK
- Now click on Reset and choose Yes icon
- This is how your printer will start working again.
- You can reconnect all the wires you have disconnected before.
The above steps are advised by the printer specialist to reset the password and printer reset to the Brother printer user. Therefore, it will guide your brother to solve printer default password issues as well as reset you printer.
If you are still facing a problem or want to know more about your printing machine, you can join the Brother Printer Support Team.