The Epson error code 0x88 indicates an error with the Epson printer ink system. Due to the use of an old cartridge, you may encounter such an error code. So, try to eradicate it with the help of tech experts.
Epson Printer Error Code 0x88 basically arises due to many possible reasons. Printhead, Ink Cartridge, Encoder Sensor – The default setting for any of these can create this error. When your print head is malfunctioning, when you replace a new ink cartridge with an old one, or due to a fault encoder sensor under the cartridge holder, you may encounter this 0x88 error on your Epson printer. As soon as you boot your system, this Epson wf-3620 error 0x88 inserts itself into your Windows. This error mainly occurs when you install new ink cartridges in a new machine. To get rid of this printer problem, you will need to get reliable Epson technical support for the actual resolution process. The talented and dedicated staff working with this organization to provide a cost effective solution within a limited time frame of your Epson printer related inquiry.
Whenever you get this error until unless you clear it, your printer won’t print any documents. It might scare you for a while. But by looking for the best solutions, all your queries will disappear. For an effective solution, read the blog or learn more about Epson’s error code 0x88 from skilled technicians.
Effective Ways to Resolve Epson Error Code 0x88
Follow the step-by-step instructions provided below and fix this printer problem in no time. Take a look at a time:
Reinstalling ink cartridges
- First, you will have to remove all the ink cartridges previously installed in your Epson printer. And so put them back in the carriage.
- Now close the lid and turn on the printer.
- While the printer is on, unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Wait a couple of minutes before plugging the power cord back into the outlet.
- And then turn on your printer and look for Epson error code 0x88 whether it goes away or not
- In case you still have the same error problem when printing with your Epson printer, please look for the next method mentioned below.
Restart your printer
- Whenever this error appears on the display screen, you will need to disconnect all power cords from the wall outlet and also from the printer.
- Wait a few minutes
- Now turn on your printer after plugging in the power cords
- Change cartridges and then restart
- If either of these two solutions above helps you fix this error, just swap out the cartridges for others that work.
- Restart your system and try to print
Get full support for Epson 24×7 printers for an instant solution :
Don’t feel sad! Whenever you encounter any kind of Epson printer related problem, we are here 24 hours a day to help. Simply call the Epson printer support number to connect with technology experts for a practical solution