Set the HP default Printer on Windows 10:-
Sometimes it is necessary to start printing from a new printer. This can easily happen because the office or office 356 can move or change the network. For the sake of efficiency, you can set the default Windows printer which you use often and is very convenient. If you are using Windows 10, you only need to set the default printer for Windows 10. With the release of an updated version of Windows 10, MS Office introduced a new setting to set the default Windows 10 printer.
What does it mean to set it as the default printer?
The default printer for setup is a process in which a default printer completes the print jobs that were sent and that were not specified. Remember, the default printer prevents the program from asking other printers to print every time they want to print a document.
Let’s set up default printer on Windows 10:-
- First of all, go to the Windows Start Menu.
- Click on the “Settings” option.
- Now click on “Devices” in the “Settings” dialog.
- You must make sure that you are in the “Printers and scanners” option.
- Now, disable the setting and go to “Let Windows manage my default printer” by selecting the “Disabled” option.
Steps to set default printer windows 10:-
Windows 10 is capable enough of printing documents with only one printer at a time. You can also choose the printer to print the document. When you don’t specifically give the print command to the printer, Windows will use the default printer. The default printer is not a specific printer, and no manufacturer has specified the name since its inception. It is one of the printers currently available on the network. If the printer syncs directly with the laptop, the printer is the default printer. To set the default printer, you need to follow the steps below:
- First of all, open the “Control Panel” window.
- Simply right-click on the screen to open the Top Secret menu and then select “Control Panel.”
- Just under “Hardware and Sound” and click on the “View Devices and Printers” link.
- Now, you will see a “Devices and Printers” window.
- Let’s right-click on the printer you want to use as the default printer.
- Next, you need to choose the command “Set as default printer”.
- Wait a moment and then it will be set as the default printer for Windows 10.