HP 1005 Printer Customer
The full software solution provides print and scans HP 1005 Printer Customer functionality. This software solution is the same solution as the version 3.0 in-box CD that came with your HP LaserJet M1005mfp.
HP 1005 Printer Customer before proceeding with the software installation, the printer, and your computer must first be properly set up. Do not connect the USB cable until the software installation prompts you.
1. Close any software programs running on your computer.
2. Double click on the downloaded file. This will extract all the driver files and launch the installer.
3. Follow the instructions presented by the installation program. Connect the USB cable when prompted.
Approximately 590 MB of free hard disk space is required to use this download.
Minimum Installation Requirements:
- A Pentium (90 MHz) or greater processor
- 64 MB of RAM
- 205 MB of available hard disk space
- SVGA 800×66 16-bit color display