HP Printers Improving Scan Quality
Affirm the issue isn’t printing-related
The means in this archive settle quality issues when examining as it were.
On the off chance that quality issues happen when printing from the PC, don’t proceed with these means. Go to HP Customer Support, type your printer model number in the event that essential, at that point look for print quality to discover the Fixing Poor Print Quality report for steps to determine the issue.
In the event that quality issues happen when filtering, proceed to the following stage.
Clean the scanner HP Envy 6232
Fingerprints, smears, residue, or flotsam and jetsam on the scanner glass, under the scanner cover, or in the report, feed opening can cause lines and shading groups. Clean these parts with a delicate, build up free material splashed with glass cleaner.
Peruse one of the accompanying areas for steps to clean these segments, contingent upon your printer type.
Reset the printer HP Envy 6232
- Resetting the printer can compel a few sorts of scanners to adjust, which may fix the issue.
- Expel any things from the scanner glass and programmed archive feeder (ADF), at that point close the scanner top.
- With the printer turned on, separate the power line from the printer and from the divider outlet or electrical extension.
- Hold up in any event 60 seconds.
- Fitting the power string once again into a divider outlet.
Clean the programmed record feeder (ADF) rollers
In the event that your printer has a programmed record feeder (ADF), residue or paper buildup on the rollers or separator cushion inside the ADF can bring about output quality issues. Open the ADF, at that point clean the ADF rollers and separator cushion.