HP Pavilion Laptop Boot Device Not Found Error
If the computer starts successfully and the computer suddenly tries to solve this problem, it must remain the section on testing and cause a problem with the HP hardware.
Steps to Solution of HP Pavilion Laptop Boot Device Not Found Error
Step 1: HP Pavilion Laptop Perform a hard reset
A forced reset of HP Laptop erases all information in the computer’s memory. This forces the system to erase and restore software connections between the BIOS and the hardware.
- Hard Reset a HP Laptop notebook with a removable battery.
- Turn off the HP Pavilion Laptop.
- Disconnect all external connected peripheral devices on HP Pavilion.
- Unplug the AC adapter from the HP Pavilion.
- Remove the battery from the battery partition.
- To end any residual electricity charge, hold the power button for 15 seconds.
- Insert the battery and plug the AC adapter back into the HP laptop
- Press the Power button to turn on the HP Laptop.
- Start Windows Normally Press Enter Button
Step 2: Restore BIOS default setting
- Close the computer and wait five seconds.
- Press the Power button to turn on the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- In the BIOS setup screen, press F9 to select the default settings and loads for the BIOS setup.
- Save and press F10 to exit.
- Use the arrow keys to select and then save when you save the saved change?
- Follow the instructions to restart your computer.