“Operating System not found ” error HP Laptop screen on startup
Mainly Reason For This Error :
- Bad BIOS configuration
- BOOTMGR Corrupted
- Hard Disk Physically Damaged
- Faulty data cables
Solution for “Operating System not found” :
Steps 1 : Change/reset the BIOS configuration Setting :
- Check the BIOS settings might be a good solution.
- Restart the HP Laptop.
- Press the necessary key to open the BIOS menu. Press ESC Key.
- Choose the “BIOS setup” or “BIOS menu” Option.
- Check the main BIOS screen to see if it detects the hard drive and the boot order to see if it is properly configured.
Steps 2: Test the Hard Drive of Your Laptop
- Connect the AC adapter to the HP Laptop.
- Press and hold the Power button for 5 seconds to turn off the HP Laptop.
- Hold down the F10 key while pressing the Power button to turn on the HP Laptop. Release the F10 key after the text appears on the HP Laptop screen.
- After the BIOS setup utility is displayed, use the right arrow key to select the Tools menu.
- Select the Hard Drive Self Test.
- Press the Enter key to start the test.
Steps 3 :
Reinstall the Windows Operating System on the Laptop Hard Drive.
If You Should Not Do this Dial HP Laptop Customer Service Number For Help And Assistance.