What to do When HP Printer Not Printing Anything
You can get into a serious problem if your printer does not respond when you need to make immediate impressions of some important documents. But, fortunately, the problem of the printer that does not print can be easily solved, all you need to do is add some items in the printer diagnostic checklist and you can solve the problem of the printer that does not print.
Here we are going to discuss some problems that may be the possible cause of the problem of the printer and not of the printing.
Solution:-1 Check Internet Poor and unstable Connection
A weak or unstable data connection may be the reason the printer is not printing the error. Make sure you enable WI-FI connected to the printer. Check whether the printer is connected properly. If necessary, turn on WI-FI, turn it on again, and reconnect the printer to WI-FI. This can help you resolve the issue if your printer is not printing anything. In addition, you must make sure that the printer is connected correctly to your computer.
Solution:-2 Check Your Printer Outdated Drivers
In general, most users are sure of the idea “Why does not the printer print anything?”
The most common cause of this problem is obsolete drivers. When the user upgrades to Windows 10 it is common for the problem that the printer does not print on Windows 10. This is because the drivers are not compatible with the latest version. Therefore, the user needs to update the drivers or the latest download. To update or download drivers, visit, download and update the manufacturer’s website from there.
Solution:-3 Check Power Supply Issues
The power supply may be another problem behind the printer and does not print an error. Make sure that the printer receives a suitable power source from the power outlet. Check the connected cable, do not break it, and check the power outlet to make sure there is a proper power source.
Therefore, if the printer does not print, try these troubleshooting steps and solve the problem with the printer. If there is any other error, contact the technicians and resolve the problem immediately.
Solution:-4 Basic HP Printer Troubleshooting
- Check the connection status between your HP printer and your computer.
- Make sure there is a good connection with each other
- The network or cable you are using must be in the normal state.
- Try restarting the HP printer for the device and its operating system.
Solution:-5 Set Your HP Printer As Default Printer
- Go to the Windows Control Panel and select “Devices and Printers”.
- You can access your control panel by typing “Control Panel” in the Windows 10 search bar.
- In earlier versions of the Windows Press Window logo key and the “R” key on your keyboard.
- To open the Run dialog box. In this dialog, type “control” and press Enter.
- This will open the Control Panel in Windows operating systems.
- Look for your HP printer in the list of printing devices and make sure it is a problem.
- Right-click on this printer and select “Set as Default Printer” from the drop-down menu.
- If there is a confirmation prompt, be sure to click “Yes”.
HP printers are supposed to be the end of our life. But with these HP printers no printing error. One of the common problems is that many people have no idea how to solve it. However, from HP Printer Support, you’ll get all the information you need.