How to Printing from a Chromebook with HP Printer:-
Set up an HP printer with a Chromebook for a wireless or wired connection.
Step 1: Print from the Chromebook
Open the item you want to print.
Click the Chrome browser settings icon , and then select Print.
Next to Destination, click Change, and then select your printer.If your printer is not listed, skip to the next step to add the printer manually.
- Change any print settings, and then click Print.
Step 2: Add the printer to the Chromebook
Connect the printer to your Chromebook via a wireless connection or USB cable to complete the setup. No drivers or applications are required to configure your printer.
- Update your Chromebook to the latest version of Chrome OS.
- Make sure the printer is on, the ink cartridges are installed, and the plain paper is loaded in the main tray.
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your Chromebook, or for wireless printing, place the printer near the Chromebook and within range of the Wi-Fi router, then do the following to connect the printer to your local Wi-Fi network.
Touchscreen control panel printers: At the printer, select the Settings menu, Network or Wireless Network, select the Wireless Setup Wizard, and then follow the instructions to connect the printer to your network.
Printers without a touchscreen control panel: Press and hold the Wireless button for five seconds. Within two minutes, press and hold the WPS button (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) on the router until the connection process begins. On the Chromebook, click the clock in the bottom right corner, and then click the Settings icon .
4. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Advanced.
5. Scroll to the Printing section, click Printers, and then click Add Printer.
6. If your printer displays, click it, and then click Add.
7. If your printer does not display, click Add Manually, and then follow the instructions to add the printer.