How to install a new HP Printer on your computer
To set up a printer, simply connect it to your computer. Simply connect the USB cable of the printer to the available USB port on your computer and turn on the printer.
Windows 8.1 Add a wireless HP printer
- Swipe from the left edge of the screen, touch Settings and touch Change device settings. (If you are using a mouse, point to the lower right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then change the configuration of your computer)
- Touch or click on My Computer and device, and then click or click on the device. If the printer is installed, it should appear below the printer.
- If the printer is not in the list, touch or click Add device and select the printer you want to install.
To install A Local HP Printer :
- Click the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click Devices and Printers.
- Click on Add Printer
- In the Add Printer Wizard, click Add a local printer.
- Select the port page of the printer, be sure to use the current port button and select the recommended printer port, and then click Next.
- In the Install Printer window, select the manufacturer and model of the printer, and then click Next.
- If the printer is not listed, click Windows Update and then wait while Windows searches for additional drivers.
- If no one is available and you have an installation disk, click on the disk and look for the folder where the
- printer driver is located. (For additional help, see the printer manual.)
- Complete the additional steps in the wizard and then click Finish.
HP Printer Customer Support Number : +1-800-608-2315
If You could not install HP Printer on You Computer ,choose the printer customer service number for adding new printer on computer.