How to Setup HP Smart Tank Plus 651 Wireless All-in-one
The HP Configuration Smart Tank Plus 651 Wireless Multi-function Printer is a good option available in today’s print environment. HP brand printer is also a recommended purchase. The company is very reliable in terms of its products and other services things.
In this case, you can easily rely on a product like the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 wireless all-in-one setup. Printer customer service responses are also very good. This is important because while using it you may need a responsive printer company.
There are many product reviews available online for the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 Wireless All-in-One set up so that you can evaluate the product before deciding to buy one.
Make sure that when you set up the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 Wireless All-in-One, follow all the steps given, and then do the test print. In case of major issues, there are always HP customer support numbers that you can ask for help, but the purpose of this blog is to cover most of the setup process with a good amount of detail, so make sure to pay attention.
Let’s Know the process of setup HP Smart Tank Plus 651 Wireless All-in-one:-
- You will receive a configuration of HP Smart Tank Plus 651 Wireless All-in-One in a box, so remove the printer, documents, and other things from the box after purchase.
- Another thing that will be a part of this table is the manual and configuration guide. Make sure you maintain them correctly.
- Take the printer out of the box and also remove the plastic, styrofoam. Keep the printer in a cool, dry place. Also, remove blue tape. Keep the cardboard aside. Cut the printer doors.
- Plug the printer into a power source. Be sure to choose your language. And also put in other details.
- Next, you need to ensure that the ink is loaded into the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 setup wireless multifunction printer.
- Remove the cap from the ink bottle. Carefully up the bottle and allow it to fill the ink tank. Close the ink tank tap properly. Use ink in all colors and fill it carefully.
- You will also need to download the printer driver software for the HP Smart 651 All-in-One Wireless Printer. The printer will not work without it.
- You have to do this with the 123.hp.com/setup website. Follow the instructions on the website, HP Smart Tank 651 Wireless All-in-One Printer Name must be entered correctly.
- Once installed on your device, follow the procedure to complete the installation.
- You should also ensure that the printer is connected to an Internet connection.