How to Troubleshoot Epson Error Code 0X69?
Is your Epson printer displaying Epson error code 0X69 and you have no idea what it means? Do not worry! You have come to the right place. Today, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about Epson error code 0X69, including its causes and how you can fix it in a jiffy. If you are not a technician, you can use the help on this blog to fix this Epson error code 0X69.
What Is Epson Error Code 0X69?
Epson WF3640 Printer Error Code 0X69 is one of the most common errors experienced by many users. It is mainly due to misconfiguration of the system files of your Epson printer in the Windows operating system. There are a few other reasons why Epson Printer Error Code 0X69 appears on your PC. There are some other reasons that can also cause Epson Error Code 0X69 some of which are mentioned below:
- Missing or corrupted printer files
- Printer violation access
- Registration denied
- Unavailable path “%PROGFILES64%\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\Epson WF3640”
- Missing obligatory component that is required to run Bluetooth
Simple Steps to Repair Epson Printer Error Code 0X69
Step 1: The Epson Error Code 0X69 can also occur due to the circuit issue
- Turn the printer on and off right after it starts to push.
- Now wait 15 minutes and turn on your printer again.
- Check whether the Epson 0X69 error is fixed or not. If the error is not resolved, then the problem must be with the hardware.
Step 2: When you are using an older version of the Windows OS
Another reason that can cause the Epson 0X69 error code on your printer is an outdated version of the Windows operating system. To fix the problem, you just need to install the latest Windows updates on your system. Follow the steps below to find out how you can install system updates.
- First of all, turn on your PC.
- Click the Start option and type Windows Update in the search box and click the Enter button on your keyboard.
- Now, tap on the Windows Update option to start the update process.
- When Windows has been successfully updated, restart your computer and log in as an administrator.
- Now, tap on the Start option and click on All Programs and then go to Accessories.
- Under Accessories, go to System Tools and then click on the System Restore option.
- A dialog box will appear on your screen where you should select the option “Restore my computer to an earlier time” and tap Next.
- Now select the last section of system restore to complete the process.
- Now tap on the “Next on the confirmation window” option to finish the process.
- Restart your computer and print a sample document using your Epson printer to check if the error is fixed or not.
After following the steps mentioned in this blog, you still experience the same error, you can contact our Epson Assistant Support experts for help Dial +1-800-551-9606 . We will help you find the exact cause of this error and then we will fix it immediately.