FACING PRINTER ERROR? TRY THESE BROTHER PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS
Brother Printer Troubleshooting
If you are having trouble getting a Brother printer to print, first check if you can see any signs of what the problem could be on your computer or printer. Look to see if your computer or the printer itself displays any kind of error message.
If you do see an error message, check the Brother website for advice on how to handle the situation and follow the instructions. Brother’s troubleshooting website contains information for how to solve many common kinds of problems. For example, if you see a paper jam error, Brother’s site can guide you through safely removing the jammed page from the printer.
For a “JAM E1” error on a HL-2600CN, the site suggests opening the top cover and releasing the pressure release levers on the fusing unit, opening the rear access cover and slowly removing the page, and then resetting the levers and replacing the covers. If you’re not comfortable following the instructions or the suggestions don’t help, contact an IT expert, the place where you bought the printer or Brother’s technical support for assistance.
Fixes To Resolve The Error State Of Printer:
If a user faces any problem related to Brother printers, it can be easily resolved by following the troubleshooting steps. Here are the steps to resolve the Brother printer error status problem:
- The best and simplest way is to reboot the system.
- The user must verify the network connectivity as this causes problems in most cases.
- The problem can be resolved by updating or reinstalling the printer drivers on the system.
- By running a troubleshooter, the problem can be solved as it removes most of the system errors.
- If nothing works, uninstall and reinstall the printer software. Most of the time, the problem is solved with this solution.
Fixes For The Error Codes Of Printer:-
To correct the Brother printer error codes, the user can follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, which vary depending on the error codes:
- E50: The device’s fusing unit is not working properly at this error code. error. Turn off the device for some time and the problem might be solved.
- E60: When the cooling fan has a fault, you are facing this error code. For this, the device is rebooted and the problem is resolved .
- Replacing the PF Kit Error: In this case, the pickup rollers and separation pads are not working properly and need to be replaced
- 71 Error Message: This error can be resolved by solution Troubleshoot the printer for your laser or scanner unit engine.
Brother Printer Driver Issues :-
A printer driver is a specialized program that your computer’s operating system uses to communicate with a printer. Make sure you have the correct driver installed for your printer. Your operating system can do this automatically, but you can also search the Brother website for the latest drivers for your system. Search for a string such as “Brother TN 630 Driver” on the Brother site using the built-in search tool or your favorite search engine and follow the instructions to install the driver.
Brother Printer Troubleshooting Tips To Follow
- Check the power supply. Your printer’s power supply should be constant.
- Try turning off the printer and restarting it if you have a problem at any time.
- Please check the network / USB cables or USB ports in time.
- Uninstall and reinstall new Brother drivers.
- Resetting and deleting print jobs.
- Disconnect all electrical connections and turn off the printer.
- Establish a proper connection and resolve the conflict between them.
- Brother Printer Troubleshooting Clearing Paper Jams or Paper Scraps.
How to Troubleshooting Paper Jam in Brother Printer:
Solve the paper jam problem from Brother printer troubleshooting and make the printer run smoothly without any difficulty. Please keep the power to use it again to work properly. Place points for Brother printer paper jam problem;
- You need to open the front cover first.
- Leave the machine idle for at least 10 minutes.
- Pull the drum unit and cartridge assembly carefully.
- Pull the paper tray out of the machine.
- Use both hands to remove the jammed paper.
How to Troubleshooting Wireless On Brother Printers:
Let’s take a closer look at how to get detailed information to fix this problem with the Brother Printer Troubleshooting Wireless Printer.
Follow the steps to improve transparency with this new driven technology:
- Constant power supply to your printer.
- Check if USB cables are connected properly or not if not easily connected.
- Turn off printer and restart to use.
- Uninstall New Brother Drivers.
- Please turn off all connections to set it up again.
- Check if the toner cartridge is installed correctly or not.
- Drivers must be installed properly.
- Resolve the problem of paper jams and waste.
Fix the Poor Quality Print Jobs :
If the printer is printing but the printed document does not look right, you may be low on ink or toner. Follow the instructions on the Brother website or in your printer documentation to obtain new ink or toner and replace it in the printer.
Also make sure that you are using a type of paper recommended by Brother, as poor quality paper may not print as well. If the paper appears damaged or wrinkled, try getting new paper as it may not be feeding through the printer correctly.
If the paper and ink or toner don’t seem to make a difference, find instructions on the Brother site for your printer model to inspect and clean the inside of your printer and its components. Be careful not to spill ink or toner or damage any components. If you are not comfortable disassembling your printer, +1-800-551-9606 consider contacting an expert for help.