Fix word can’t print due to a problem with the printer setup
It is very common to face errors when trying to print a Word file document. This error makes you frustrated and more anxious to know the real cause of the error. In this article, you will get information to correct the error when Word cannot print due to a problem with printer settings. Here is more information that will surely help you solve the problem so you can fix it without further interruptions.
What are the error messages you see on the screen?
You receive error messages on the screen along with other random messages when you try to print a Word document.
The printer does not respond to your commands.
Files are printed with meaningless symbols.
There are problems with the printer output, such as envelope positioning problems, mismatched graphics, and others.
Remembering the Point : To correct a word that is unable to print due to a problem with the printer configuration error, it is very important to determine the root cause. Some of the reasons are as follows:
- Damaged documents or damaged content in the document.
- There are problems in Word program
- Printer driver problems
- Windows is corrupt or not updating
- There are problems with the connection or the device.
How to fix a word that cannot be printed due to a Windows 10 printer setup problem?
- First, you are required to quit all the Office programs you are currently using.
- Click on the “Start” menu and type “Add Remove” or go to “Control Panel”.
- Now, open the “Add or Remove Programs” option.
- After that, click on “Change or Remove Programs” and click “Microsoft Office Word followed by a click on the” Change “option.
- Just click on the “Repair” or “Fix a Word” option and then click on the “Continue” or “Next” button on the screen.
What tests will help you understand the root cause of the print failure?
You do not need assumptions to know the root cause of the printing problem, even though you know the root cause of the error, “Printing cannot print due to a printer configuration problem.” Here are some tests that can help you easily discover the root cause of the problem:
- You can try to print other documents
- Just try printing in other programs or applications.
- You can try printing with a different printer driver installed on your device.
- Just test the Word program files with other document printing settings.